My blog has quickly become one of my life priorities in less than a year, and so of course, I wanna do every rule in the blogging book. One of those rules was doing blogmas, and as much as I do enjoy Christmas time, it was really hard to get into the festive mood before December hit… but I listened to random Christmas songs on Spotify, a hundred maybe, and that’s when the Christmas vibes kicked in. So thank you Santa for the holiday songs; if it weren’t for them, there might not have been #25DaysOfNour.
We’re 6 days into December now which means we’re getting even closer to Christmas day! So in case you’re not feeling festive enough or even at all, I thought sharing with you my Christmas playlist might help you with that. You just put the joyful music on whenever you can and your body will soon feel them Christmas vibes in your blood. Here is another list of my favorite songs that I’m surprised to have but will probably change from year to year:
1) All I Want for Christmas Is You – She & He
2) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Sam Smith
3) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Christina Aguilera
4) It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams
5) Sleigh Ride – The Ronettes
6) Do they Know it’s Christmas – Band Aid 20
7) Jingle Bell Rock – Glee Cast
8) Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms
9) Mistletoe – Justin Bieber
10) Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande
11) Do You Hear What I Hear – Mary J. Blige, Jessie J
12) One More Sleep – Leona Lewis
So these are the songs I’ll be listening to non-stop until Christmas day; they’ve already been on repeat since mid-November. I’ve noticed how there are like a number of versions of any Christmas song, so it was challenging to decide on which artist I liked their version more… I think it all comes down to one’s taste in music though. Also, most of Glee’s Christmas songs are way better than the original ones; they’re like the modern version that is more pleasing to the ear, so I suggest you give all of their songs a listen. I’ll probably be adding more to my playlist along the coming days so make sure you follow it on Spotify to keep your festive spirit alive!
Let me know in the comments below what your favorite Christmas song(s) is. I’d like to keep my festive spirit alive too! Until tomorrow’s blogmas, cheers!
Read yesterday’s Blogmas: Christmasize your Home
Other places to find me:
For business inquiries, please contact me at: email@example.com