A normal person would include their Christmas wishes in the bucket list that contains all the other non-holiday-related wishes. However, I have a whole other bucket list for Christmas other than the regular one; and it is huge! Listing down stuff isn’t something I normally enjoy, but I got more excited every time I added a new wish to the list below.
Personally, I think the following list could easily become a guide for ultimate happiness. I mean, who wouldn’t feel extremely joyous after doing everything on there? The Grinch himself would soak in on the Christmas celebrations if he just did one or two of the things in this list. Every time I see people doing some of the festive activities mentioned below, I swear my eyes light up as bright as Christmas tree lights do. So here is a peek into my Christmas bucket list for you may find activities that could make your eyes light up too:
1) Visit all the Christmas markets taking place in one country.
2) Watch a different Christmas movie from the 1st of December until Christmas day.
3) Go to a Christmas ice skating rink.
4) Have a real Christmas tree at home and decorate it.
5) Throw a Christmas party at home.
6) Buy Christmas clothes for my cat (which my parents think is stupid).
7) Sing Christmas songs at a Karaoke place.
8) Attend a Christmas concert.
9) Take a family photo on Christmas day and make it a yearly thing.
10) Play “Elf on the Shelf” with my future kids.
11) Plan a Christmas movie marathon.
12) Travel to a new place every Christmas for the weekend.
13) Get two new Christmas jumpers and a Christmas onesie every year.
14) Get myself a chocolate advent calendar.
15) Design advent calendars for my future kids.
16) Decorate the exterior of my home.
17) Buy every Lush Christmas product for one holiday.
18) Go to Disneyland on Christmas Eve.
19) Decorate gingerbread house.
20) Spend Christmas in London.
21) Visit Times Square during Christmas.
22) Do secret Santa with friends.
23) Film a Christmas video.
24) Prepare a Christmas dinner.
25) Kiss under the mistletoe.
I’m sure there are a number of other festive things I’d like to do that I’m not familiar with yet, so I’m pretty sure that this bucket list will not end at just 25. But for now, this is my very joyous and festive Christmas bucket list that I’d happily like to cross off every single wish on there. Let me know in the comments below what is your number one wish on your Christmas bucket list. Until tomorrow’s blogmas, cheers!
Read yesterday’s Blogmas: Christmas Videos
Other places to find me:
For business inquiries, please contact me at: email@example.com